Sales, Returns & Refund Terms and Conditions
U.S. SALES AND REFUND POLICY
Thanks for shopping at AbenaUSA. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the amazing products we make. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products, whether you’re at the AbenaUSA Online Store, or on the phone with the Abena North America Customer Service Center.
STANDARD RETURN POLICY
We believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from AbenaUSA. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product.
For any undamaged product, simply return it with its original packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 90 days of the date of shipment, and we’ll exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method.
In addition, please note the following:
- Products can be returned only through the website or store in which they were originally purchased. For example, if you purchased our products via a third-party reseller like Amazon, you cannot return it through AbenaUSA.com.
- The following products are not eligible for return: eGift Cards, Opened Products, Expired Products, and Free Samples.
- If the item was purchased by the case, the return of unopened bags is allowed.
- All product bundles, including Giftboxes, Skincare Bundles, and Travel Kits must be in their original packaging and unopened, with their quality seals intact, in order to be eligible for return.
- In the case of items returned with a gift receipt, AbenaUSA will offer you an eGift Card.
- Within the Continental U.S, returns are accepted up to 90 days from the date of delivery. A restocking fee of $9.95 will be deducted from ALL refunds. Shipping and handling fees are NON-refundable.
- In the unlikely event you receive defective or damaged products, we will gladly provide replacement products at no additional cost.
- All refunds and returns need to have prior approval by our Customer Service team. If you wish to return a product, please contact us at 844-223-6248 or via our Contact Us page to obtain a return authorization and receive further instructions.
- Please note, you will need a receipt or proof of purchase to complete a return.
- Once a return label has been issued by our Customer Service team, you will be required to drop the package at a drop off location or call to request a pick up.
- A member of our Customer Service Team will notify you via email once we have received your returned item. Approved refunds will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5 business days. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your refund, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you!
PRICING AND PRICE REDUCTIONS/CORRECTIONS
Abena North America reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at/on the AbenaUSA Store at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the Payment & Pricing (Opens in a new window) page. In the event you have been charged more than the posted price for a product on the AbenaUSA Online Store, please contact us at 844-223-6248 or via our Contact Us page for a refund of the overcharge.
Should AbenaUSA reduce its price on any Abena-branded product within 14 calendar days from the date you receive your product, feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us page, or through our Customer Service phone number to request a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or credit you must contact AbenaUSA Customer Service within 14 calendar days of the price change. Please note that this excludes limited-time price reductions, such as those that occur during special sales events, such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
Abena North America may, in its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. Abena North America may also require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order. Once we receive your online or phone order, we’ll provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify Abena North America’s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. The AbenaUSA Store reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If Abena North America cancels an order after you have already been billed, Abena North America will refund the billed amount.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Please review the Shipping & Delivery page to learn about how and when you will receive the products you purchased from the AbenaUSA Store. Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond Abena North America’s control once it leaves our facilities, Abena North America cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
The AbenaUSA Store sells and ships products to end-user customers only (unless otherwise specified), and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing products for resale.
U.S. SHIPPING ONLY
Products purchased online from AbenaUSA will only be shipped to addresses within the U.S. and are subject to U.S. and foreign export control laws and regulations. Products must be purchased, sold, exported, re-exported, transferred, and used in compliance with these export laws and regulations. To purchase Abena products online from outside of the U.S., please click here for international store information.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND LIMITATIONS
Given the popularity and/or supply constraints of some of our products, Abena North America may have to limit the number of products available for purchase. Abena North America reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time, even after you place an order. Furthermore, there may be occasions when AbenaUSA confirms your order but subsequently learns that it cannot supply the ordered product. In the event we cannot supply a product you ordered, AbenaUSA will cancel the order and refund your purchase price in full.
AbenaUSA e-Gift Cards are issued and managed by Abena North America, and can be applied only to purchases from the abenausa.com website within the Continental U.S.
e-Gift Cards are not reloadable and may not be redeemed at any Abena North America resellers, for additional AbenaUSA e-Gift Cards, for cash (except as required by law), or for shipments outside the U.S. Neither the issuer nor Abena North America is responsible for any lost or stolen gift cards or use without your permission. Keep them close; they’re valuable and can be redeemed by whoever finds them.
Additional payment will be required if the purchase price of your new AbenaUSA product exceeds the value of the e-Gift Card. Seems obvious, but we wanted to be sure you knew. e-Gift Cards are also not for resale.
DO NOT delete the email containing your e-Gift Cards code, as this unique code is 100% confidential (even to us). We have no means of retrieving your code if you lose the email it came in.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law. e-Gift Card terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Use of an e-Gift Card is governed by the laws of the State of California. To check the available balance on a Gift Card, use the link provided in the e-Gift Card email, or give us a call 844-223-6248.